A big thank you to Michelle from VintageCobWeb for the nomination of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
The rules for this post are as follows -
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
* Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
* Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
* Leave a comment on each of the blog’s letting them know they have been nominated.
So here are my 7 'interesting' facts!
1. I have a phobia of belly buttons. I'm scared that they'll pop open...
2. I watch more hours of YouTube videos than any other form of entertainment.
3. I cannot lie and fully do not condone lying.
4. The 'Lost' numbers nearly all have some significance to me. Read more here.
5. When things I'm into become 'mainstream' and popular I don't like it :( So mature! haha
6. I got bullied pretty bad in highschool to the point where I had depression and early stages of bulimia. It made me the person I am today though.
7. I'm always cold. I even wore fluffy boots and a cardigan during the day in Ibiza.
And the people am I nominating are -
Laura at My Little World
Donna at Lolita
Jen at It's Only Jen
Alyanna at Chasing Euphoria
Dennis at The View From Fanling
Debby at Youthful Ambivalence
Donna at Goat + Wolf