So...I've been nominated for a 'Liebster Award' by Tanya at Animated Red Riding Hood.
This is an award given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules are as follows:
1) List 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 questions that have been given to you
3) Create 11 new questions for the bloggers that you are nominating for the award
4) Acknowledge the person who nominated you by linking back to their blog
5) Choose 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you feel deserve recognition
and post on their blog to let them know about the award.
Facts about Me:
1) I'm a big political and historical geek.
2) Jake and I have been together 525 days.
3) In a perfect world I'd live back in the 1800's being a proper lady.
4) I do not drink alcohol nor do I take any form of drugs or medication, no not even paracetamol. At all.
5) I'm petrified of Butterflies.
6) My only friends are my puppy, rabbits and partner.
7) I am very emotional all the time and cry at the drop of a hat. (I most recently cried because Gazza is back in Rehab...yeah..)
8) I see the world through Disney tinted eyes.
9) Industrialism and technology disinterests me.
10) Although I am not vegetarian, I am cruelty free. I don't use any products tested on animals, my chicken and eggs are cruelty free as is any leather (only shoes) that I wear.
11) This blog is a giant part of my life.
And the questions from Tanya:
1) What's your Favorite Sweet?
The one I eat most is the big bars of Cadbury's Dairy Milk that have the Crunchy pieces in them!
2) What's the best book you have ever read?
I can really say I enjoy 99% of the books I read, but I'll probably have to say Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The whole series is such a big part of my childhood.
3) 3 things that you couldn't live without (not body parts).
My little family (Jake and my Parents), Nature and Animals. Maybe a little bit of a cheesy Miss World type answer, but really 'could not live without' is a strong statement. I could cope without most things. I'd be perfectly happy living in a tree house with no possessions.
4) What is your ideal holiday destination?
Somewhere warm with lots of history, nature and culture to explore.
5) What is your fondest memory from your childhood?
I can't remember yesterday let alone that far back! I suppose just family BBQ's in the summertime with the Boyd's! Little Katie shouting 'Dandell' over the fence and UB40 playing on the CD player.
6) What is your favourite piece of clothing?
Probably just my Nike joggers! haha. I'm not too bothered by fashion, I just like to be comfy.
7) Tell me 1 thing I don't know about you....
Hmm, I once was a press pass holder for the worlds largest MMA organization.
8) What is your favourite film?
Alice in Wonderland (1951) and Non-Disney, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind.
9) If it was the last day before the world ended, what would you do?
Spend it as a normal day. With my little family and go for a nice long walk somewhere pretty.
10) Snog, marry or kill. Barrack Obama, Judy Dench, and Rylan.
Snog - Dame Dench (Blurgh! But it'd only be a one off!) Marry - Rylan (Because at least he can be funny and would probably be the most tolerable) and Kill - Obama (Sorry Obama Lovers but I don't believe him and his fake birth certificate.)
11) What is your favourite type of cheese?
Cheddar. It's the only one I like really.
The beautiful bloggers I am tagging are -
Chloe at By The Lock.
Sabrina at Cattails & Cardigans.
Jamie at Ink + Adventure.
Nicola at 2 Many Cupcakes
'W' at A Preponderance of Thoughts.
Your 11 questions are -
1) What is your most prized possession?
2) Time travel has been invented. Would you rather travel to the future or travel to the past? Why?
3) Tell me about your first ever pet.
4) Which Disney character do you most associate yourself with?
5) What bad habit (of others) annoys you most?
6) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
7) If you had to stay the same age forever, what would it be and why?
8) Have you visited any of the 7 wonders of the world. If not, do you want to?
9) The first thing you would do/buy/go to if you won the lottery would be...?
10) Do you remember your dreams? What is the most memorable/ re-occurring one?
11) What do you love most about yourself?
Thank you for tagging me Tanya and I hope all the lovelies that I have tagged complete my questions, I'd love to see your answers!