Well as some of you may know, I started a new job at the beginning of September, so alot of my time has been taken up with that and getting my body clock adjusted to that.
It's in the retail sector and is not quite full time but is enough for me. So far I've been really enjoying it and now am just looking forward to the point where Jake is back in employment too so that we can finally try and find a home in a nice area that we can be settled in for the next few years.
|We also did this year's updated family portraits.|
How awesome it is that I was asked to write up a little piece gushing about my furry babas for A Geek in Glasses and B is for Becky 's 'Furry Fridays' feature. You know that my little guys own my heart and any opportunity to push photos of them under peoples noses - I'm in! Make sure to pop over and read my little write up about Baker and Bunny as well as all the other precious pets that have been past features.
The fact that although I have less free time because of work but I have actually found the time to start reading again for the first time in almost 2 years. I've started easy though and have reading a chapter of Cheryl Cole's autobiography before bed some nights before I move back onto the Game of Thrones books which I tossed aside not long after the first series of the TV show aired.
Asthma. After a year of suffering with bad breathing, irregular heartbeats and misdiagnosis from doctors even after chest xrays, breathing tests and ECG hearts scans, I have eventually been told by my new doctor that I am asthmatic. Now no offence to anyone else who has asthma but I automatically felt like the stereotypical Saved By The Bell geek! At least I know it's nothing more serious though I guess.
- Baker is now a big boy and has been in for his first and most important operation. Hope you all have your doggys fixed too - it isn't cruel (as I've been called) it saves accidental litters and even more puppies looking for homes when there are already so many lovely dogs in kennels that need homes.
- I updated the blog layout! Did you notice? What do you think?
- Jake has been amazing helping me around the house while I've been working. Usually I hate him doing my housework but I've needed and fully appreciate his help.
- Our living room is finally clear of boxes! Thanks to the beaut!
- (Super last minute edit) Jake just landed a job too!!! <3 WooHoo!!
I don't often do these types of 'currently happening' posts because, to be honest, we don't do much. But obviously with being on hiatus for the past month I did actually have a few things to catch you all up on.
Do you enjoy posts like this? What have you been up to recently?