64. If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?
I'd like to get married. Jake and I have an agreement that he'll finally marry me if one of us are diagnosed with a terminal illness, however I think I'd obviously rather having to never be married than one of us pass away prematurely.
65. What is the difference between falling in love and being in love?
Falling in love is, as I see it, fast and perhaps through rose tinted glasses if you catch my drift. Where as if you are in love you have passed the initial stage of being blinded from flaws and have grown to accept and care for that person no matter what.
66. Who do you think stands between you and happiness?
The person who invented money. It is the route of all evil.
67. What is the difference between innocence and ignorance?
Simply that being ignorant to something is that you are aware but fail to recognize and that being innocent to it, you were never aware in the first place.
68. What is the simplest truth you can express in words?
Do unto others as you would have done onto you.
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.
What goes around, comes around.
69. What gives your life meaning?
I get up out of bed and work/ do housework because of my other half and pets. I want us to have a nice life and be able to have nice experiences. So, obviously, it's my family that is the meaning of my life.
70. Can there be happiness without sadness? Pleasure without pain? Peace without war?
Oh that's a little too deep, even for me! I guess the good can only be appreciated as good when there is something bad to compare it too.