I found this set of questions, '365 thought provoking questions to ask yourself this year', last year and bookmarked the webpage. After having rediscovered it I am answering 7 of the questions each week until I complete the year.
71.What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
That I cared.
72. Is there such a thing as perfect?
No. Nor is there such thing as 'Normal'. But I suppose there are things that people will class as such in their own eyes therefore maybe perfect is in the eye of the beholder.
73. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
To the same degree that everyone has. Things happen and you can't help that but then you choose which road to take from that situation. I believe in fate in a way, where we are presented a couple of options and our choices shape the person we are.
74. What does it mean to be human?
75. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?
Badness and uncaring natures. Lack of respect and disregard of thoughts about others feelings.
76. What do you love most about yourself?
I love that I love animals and the lengths I would go to to support them.
77. Where would you most like to go and why?
I would really love to see all the wonders of the world as well as monuments and important landmarks like the Lincoln memorial purely for the historical experience.
I'd also like to take the opportunity to wish my Mam a Happy Birthday today. My biggest blog fan and support. Love you! <3