78. Is it more important to do what you love or to love what you are doing?
I think they're both pretty similar because if you love what you do, surely you are doing what you love. However I love photography and I'm no longer doing it as a career but I do love what I am doing also.
79. What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?
I really have no clue anymore. I always thought I'd be a self employed photographer but what with the current change in circumstances and increase in popularity of it as a career I don't think that's plausable anymore. I know I'll still being doing my bit for charity's and taking care of Bunny and Baker - everything else is unwritten.
80. What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?
It's bad to say, but I really can't think of an act of kindness towards myself apart from the obvious people lending you a couple quid or the like. I'll let you know if anything comes to mind.
81. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Now after having lost my Granda, looking back I have to say most Christmas dinners. Sitting around the table with my Mam, Dad, Nana and Granda (who always used too much pepper!) or even boxing day spent at theirs when I'd be in the dining room playing with the dogs and listening to all of Nana's old scottish CDs haha.
82. Do you own your things or do your things own you?
I own my things. I've become a little less materialistic aside from sentimental items like memory boxes and so I have full control over all of my 'things'. I don't need any of it.
83. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I've had this post saved as a draft for ages and this question has been left blank all that time. It's such a hard, in a way horrible question but I think I'd rather lose all my old memories. I hardly have any anyways because I have such a bad memory and photos are always there to look back on so yes, I think I'll stick with that haha.
84. How do you deal with someone in a position of power who wants you to fail?
Not very well haha. I just try to keep my head down and get on with whatever I have to do, as hard as it is.