I found this set of questions, '365 thought provoking questions to ask yourself this year', last year and bookmarked the webpage. After having rediscovered it I am answering 7 of the questions each week until I complete the year.
99. If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who would you ask and what would you ask?
I'd ask Walt Disney to give me a job.
100. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Either the affor mentioned or in animal care.
101. What is your number one goal for the next six months?
With it being the new year and all I have a whole post about this years goals ready to go up on the 17th, although as cliche as it sounds I suppose my main goal will be to save money. Specifically spending money for when I go back to Disneyland! Eeeek!
102. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else?
I think I've written something along these lines before, but I'm not sure. I know it's sounds all heroic and loving to say yes but I really dunno what I'd do in that circumstance. I'd hope that if I was needed to, I could do what I had to but I'm a huge coward.
103. Are you happy with yourself?
Pretty much. I've had 23 years to find out who I am and get used to it so I'm pretty okay with it. Physically I'd like to get my teeth sorted out and of course always have a more toned stomach like I used to but overall I think I'm a good person.
104. What is the meaning of ‘peace’ to you?
105. What are three moral rules you will never break?
Drugs and alcohol are disgusting, unnecessary substances and I will not touch them.
I will not fund or partake in any animal testing or extreme cruelty. (To clear things up I am not vegan. I eat free range chicken, use free range eggs occasionally for baking and drink milk in milkshakes.)
Being unladylike, talking about filth and indecent subjects and dressing or acting in an inappropriate way will never happen.