I found this set of questions, '365 thought provoking questions to ask yourself this year', last year and bookmarked the webpage. After having rediscovered it I am answering 7 of the questions each week until I complete the year.
106. What does it mean to allow another person to truly love you?
Well to be completely honest I've left the question until the last minute. I usually draft these posts and have them ready to publish but seeing as I've gotten behind and it's due to go up tomorrow my tired state combined with the deepness of this question means it is going to remain unanswered :)
107. Who or what do you think of when you think of love?
These answers are becoming extremely repetitive as of course any mention of love is going to end in the words, Jake, Baker, Bunny and my parents.
108. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end?
The name of this blog: Underland to Wonderland. And it would end just in that way.We've had ups and downs, like anyone else, although I feel for our age we have dealt with quite a few difficult situations and so Underland (from the 2010 Tim Burton Alice movie) describes where we have been. Wonderland is obviously where we are striving to end up and where we are working so hard to get to.
109. What would you not give up for $1,000,000 in cash?
My family and pets. No money is worth a life. Nor would I give up my morals. I'd give up chocolate though and I love chocolate!
110. When do you feel most like yourself?
Most of the time really. Although I'm strangely most comfortable when barefoot and with my make up applied, preferably in the middle of nowhere - although not always all at the same time...
111. When you help someone do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?”
No! Never. And it's rather sad to imagine anyone who would. Surely the feeling of having helped someone is reward enough. That sounds really insincere but it's true.
112. What is your greatest challenge?
As of late, this Weekly Wondering series!