113. How do you know when it’s time to continue holding on or time to let go?
When you have to start trying. Anything that takes too much effort obviously isn't working properly. That and even the slightest bit of doubt.
114. How do you define success?
Having completed ones goals to the highest of their ability. Being happy and stable.
115. If someone could tell you the exact day and time you are going to die, would you want them to tell you?
Yes. So that I can make sure everything is planned out. The people I love are told so and the animals left behind are cared for. I'd also probably visit some places I wanted to and try and tick of a huge chunk of my bucket list.
116. If I could grant you one wish what would you wish for?
That the whole world be like Disneyland. Happiness, compassion, fun, friendliness and everything else amazing. Everyone would get along and everywhere would be pretty.
117. What have you read online recently that inspired you?
THIS about someone I'd love to be in charge of our country,
THIS a selfless caring child,
THIS where someone chose to show how equality should work,
THIS dude celebrating his birthday like a BOSS!
Oh there are too many things! I like to fill my time online purposely searching for inspirational and happy stories rather than depressing news.
118. Why do religions that advocate unity divide the human race?
Because religion is what is wrong with the world. It's the center of the majority of problems and is the most hypocritical, segregated thing to be apart of ever. Obviously it may not be true for every person of a certain religion but on a whole each religion believe they are right, having strict opinions on everyday subjects and that causes issues with people of other backgrounds and religions. To be truly united we all must accept that other people believe different things to us, have different morals and live different lives. The main point is to respect.
119. If you could live one day of your life over again, what day would you choose?
Guuuhhh...whhhaaattt?! I'm 8507 days old (to be exact!) How on earth do I choose one day out of those?!