Friday, 21 February 2014
Life Lately // February 2014
Using my new diary to help me fit more into my days. I'm a hardworking person but can get lazy when there's nothing driving me to do the things that need done. So I write a to do list and feel accomplished when I can check everything off.
I've been getting the housework done sooner, spending more time with the animals and friends and putting free time to good use including trying to organize a sponsored dog walk in aid of the Guide Dogs Association.
How far away October is!!!!!!! I don't know how I'm going to cope waiting all the way until the day after my 24th birthday to go to Disneyland. Plus, as much as I'm gonna miss my 3 men at home it's gonna be very cool to have 5 days to just spend with my Mam.
There is so much to plan! (and so many corresponding blog posts to write!)
NETFLIX! We've used it before, but never really made the most of it. As I'm typing this I've watched 6 films and 5 episodes of a TV series in 2 and a half days....
[edit - we've now watched 3 series of Breaking Bad and 20 movies]
'Nek Nominations' . Full stop. (Although they have finally dried up)
Even if you don't me I'm sure most of you will know my views on alcohol on a whole anyways but this idiotic 'game' that is taking over my Facebook news feed is downright depressing. It's not just the fact that I don't drink but to think that people judge a person depending on how well you can swallow some disgusting substance in one go is a complete picture of what is wrong with the people of this country.
The drinking and partying lifestyle and scene takes up a larger percentage of peoples lives than ever should be necessary with people 'living for the weekend'...now binge drinking has been taken to the next level.
People have died for goodness sake. Why not judge someone on how much they do for others? Or how much they can make you laugh? Anything but this rubbish.
- I now live with a 26 year old! How mad is it that my other half is sooo oldd haha. Mind you, next year I'll be turning a quarter of a century...oh goodness.
- I can't wait for the24th of this month! Jake and I have both taken the week off from work and have lots of stuff planned to spend some quality time together. They'll make for a few pretty cool blog posts too I should think :D
- Still on the hunt for a 'Blog BFF', as cheesy as it sounds, I've found lots of really cool little blogs along the way this month. I'm trying to make a proper effort to comment more and interact which I find hard but hopefully it's going down okay and I don't seem like a weirdo...
- On the subject of bloggers, I have gained a few new followers lately and would just like to thank you for being here :D
- Just a reminder to those who own dogs - PICK.UP.YOUR.POO. Thanks :)