Not that any haven't been lovely and special, but I don't think any of the day's I've already lived I would re live. If I had to choose, Jake and I's 1st anniversary was a nice time together away.
120. What can money not buy?
121. If you left this life tomorrow, how would you be remembered?
Hopefully as animal mad and a nice person. Although I think people would more than likely think of me as overly emotional before anything else. Oh and that I like Disney.
122. Beyond the titles that others have given you, who are you?
All the titles I have been given and more. At school I had been called a freak, after that a weirdo and oh so many other variations of those words. I don't mind them because I know I'm not 'normal' as NO ONE is normal. I'm Danielle Eskdale and I'm just me.
123. If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do?
Probably tell everyone exactly what I think of them including those who have made my past life a living hell. For a change I wouldn't be nice. I'd tell horrible people just what they are, maybe even take a shot at causing a black eye or two as well. (Don't worry, I really am not a nutter - I have been very badly done to in years gone by)
124. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
I suppose so, although it's probably more common to question that which you are unfamiliar with rather than just accepting what you are told to be truth.
125. What word best describes the way you've spent the last month of your life?