231. What are you waiting for? How are you writing your life’s story?
I'm not waiting for anything. We currently are taking chances and getting our happily ever after on the go.
232. What makes love last?
Honesty, humor and communication. Or at least I think they are the most important aspects of a healthy relationship.
233. What good comes from suffering?
Progression, wisdom, significance, appreciation,
234. What’s the most important lesson you've learned in the last year?
To be patient and let things happen, because if they are meant to be they will be!
235. Based on you current daily actions and routines, where would you expect to be in five years?
Well, taking into account recent changes (that at the time of writing this you don't know, but should now if you follow me on twitter/facebook) I'm hoping we'll be doing alot better. Earning more, living somewhere happier and looking to buy a house rather than rent. You can never predict the future though and anything could happen so let's just hope that's where we are, oh and everyone healthy and happy too please!
236. What was your last major accomplishment?
Next question please.
237. Through all of life’s twists and turns who has been there for you?
Mam and Dad, DUH!