245. What makes you weird?
What makes me normal? What is the definition of normal? To be honest I think everyone is weird and no one is normal. Though I suppose I have been dubbed 'weird', 'strange' and a 'freak' many times by other.
I suppose it isn't completely regular to have your chest tattooed; or at 23 to not of drunk alcohol for years, or to enjoy watching the likes of storage hunters and escape to the country, or to partake in bird watching and treasure hunting, or oh, I could go on forever!
246. If you could relive yesterday what would you do differently?
Probably just do more. Like not procrastinate as much. I like to put my laptop on and catch up on YouTube subscriptions while I get housework and stuff done but occasionally I get distracted and sit down, flit between social networks and the forum and lose track of time!
247. What do you do over and over again that you hate doing?
248. Would you rather your child be less attractive and extremely intelligent or extremely attractive and less intelligent?
Wow. What an awful question! haha Well to be perfectly honest (as I always try to be) I wouldn't care. In this day in age looks and brains can both get you places in the world, I would just rather they be happy and healthy.
249. What white lies do you often tell?
'Yes, I am.' in response to 'Are you busy?' Usually when I'm on the laptop and Jake wants me to watch a goal he scored on Fifa.
and 'I don't know' to anyone that asks me something concerning gossip or talking about others.
250. What is the biggest change you have made in your life in the last year?
Probably the decision to leave the city and return to my country/town routes. I never thought I would but here we are, two weeks away. It's going to be a huge change, a difficult change for a little while, but in the long run it will hopefully be more than worth it.
251. What do you understand today about your life that you did not understand a year ago?
Ah I knew one of these really deep, difficult questions were due to come up again soon. I think maybe more so than ever I understand that we have to face difficulties and hard times to make us appreciate good times more.