252. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
My own..? Or Bakers I suppose. Seeing as he's a dog and has no real say over how his life pans out and I, being his owner effects his life with every decision I make to do with him.
253. What did life teach you yesterday?
To try and not read too far into things as it's not worth worrying yourself about things you can't change. Also that good things do happen to good people eventually!
254. Who impresses you?
I am inspired by people and in awe of people but I don't know about a particular person that impresses me. People who excel in their talents and abilities are impressive but I can't pin point just one.
255. What have you done that you are not proud of?
I'm never proud when I lose my cool and say something that I shouldn't, though I don't regret it. Not to sound like a big head, but I'm pretty sure I've never done anything overly offensive to my beliefs.
256. When should you reveal a secret that you promised you wouldn't reveal?
When it endangers anyone in any way or could badly effect another person. I can't think of the last time I broke a promise let alone a one of not telling a secret.
257. How would you spend your ideal day?
Awakening to sunshine and birds singing, get dressed and take Baker out for a long walk in the woods, come home to sit in the garden and photograph the birds feeding in our trees and end the day on the sofa with Jake watching a film with something yummy to nibble on.
Or a day at Disneyland...haha
258. What is the one primary quality you look for in a significant other?
Loyalty. So really, I want to dog for a partner haha.