Nothing. I've been productive and it's been a good week.
274. When you meet someone for the very first time what do you want them to think about you?
Well I know that from my appearance people don't see who I am right away. I wish instead of looking at my tattoos etc and making assumptions that they would be able to know my caring nature, that I'm passionate about the things I'm interested in and that I'm a generally nice person.
275. Who would you like to forgive?
No one. If there was anyone I would of forgiven them.
276. At what point during the last five years have you felt lost and alone?
Probably just before Jake and I started talking, or I suppose for a while before. I didn't really have any friends after I left college and the person I was seeing didn't help.
277. What is one opportunity you believe you missed out on when you were younger?
Getting to work as a photographer at Disneyland Paris. I entered the application process and passed the first round being invited to interview but 'wasn't allowed*' to attend as obviously in was a live-in job in France. That would of been one of my life goals fulfilled to work for the Walt Disney Company. Everything happens for a reason though!!
(* ex issues)
278. What do you want more of in your life?
Adventure, exploration, travel.
279. What do you want less of in your life?
Noise, stress, moving house lol.