Deja vu, but like my last life update - we're moving! So obviously if you read this post, you will know the current situation and that we gave up our rubbish life in Newcastle and moved in with my parents for 'a few months' until the right place came up. Well that place came up alot sooner than expected and we are actually moving into a beautiful little 2 bedroom, semi detached house (HOUSE! not flat!) on the 30th of this month! Eeek!
Unlike last time we're not stressed and don't have a heck of alot of packing to do because our life is in this box...
How our luck has changed! We've gone from working a job where I was dislike by the other staff and Jake was on few hours, living in an unsafe, scary environment and not being particularly happy at all, to this!
Jake is in a brilliant job getting a minimum of 40 hours a week and we're ready to move into the new place as stated above. I'm still looking for a little part time cleaning job or something as long as it's not working with the public but thankfully we can manage fine from just one wage until the right thing comes along for me.
It makes a change that things are going right for us as even before we met we each had a hard time, making us appreciate the situation we are in right now even more.
Everything about where we are right now. Every week we are at one of the many surrounding beaches, fields or the river at least twice but usually alot more. I've made friends with lots of beautiful creatures and gotten a whole host of photos.
Not much to be honest. I'm a little disappointed about people who haven't stood by their word. I won't elaborate too much but I know that said people won't be reading this anyway as I seem to have turned invisible since moving...
- Baker can swim!
- Jake got me this beautiful piece for the new place which is my current upcycle project!
- My poor Nana has been in hospital due to her mobility and stuff. Thankfully she got brought back to the local hospital so we can visit most days but she's getting alot better and I can't wait for her to get out and come visit my place.
- I've bought more 'stuff' in the past month than I have in the past 3 years of living in Newcastle, see my collective haul here.
- Mam and I completed our 4th annual Race for Life at Newcastle. It was at the Race course this time which wasn't a great decision if you ask me, still a great time though.
- I have a new Facebook page for my photography if you didn't know. I'd really appreciate your support and a 'like'.