336. What is your favorite quote?
337. What is your favorite fictional story? (novel, movie, fairytale, etc.)
Really? For real? My favorite fictio.. - I'm a Disney nut for goodness sake! All of them! For arguments sake I'll say Alice in Wonderland because it is one of my favorite stories of all time.
338. Where or who do you turn to when you need good advice?
Myself. ha. I rarely seek advice though I suppose I sometimes ask Jake or my parents their opinions, maybe my twitter/blog pals?
339. What artistic medium do you use to express yourself?
Interpretative dance. lol
(For those who aren't regular readers that is sarcastic, I'm a photographer.)
340. Who or what is the greatest enemy of mankind?
Mankind. Men destroy the earth, mother nature, each other. Money, too, is a vile thing that drives man to do disgraceful things.
341. What’s something you wish you had done earlier in life?
Nothing. I have no regrets or no wishes to change the past.
I think everyone should think and live like that otherwise you dwell on the past too much. There is nothing you can do about it so your best not to even think, 'what if' at all.
342. What is the closest you have ever come to fearing for your life?
I'm not sure. There isn't a specific time that I can place, not even my skydive surprisingly.