343. How do you deal with isolation and loneliness?
Very well. I have few friends, I don't go out much and enjoy my own company. Although usually I have at least someone for company, Baker for example, I have had times where I have been isolated and managed just fine. That's what reading is for.
344. What do you know well enough to teach to others?
Nothing. That's a little depressing... ha
345. What’s a quick decision you once made that changed your life?The choice to move back to Berwick. It's where I grew up, went to school, got bullied (severely) and was in an abusive relationship for a long time. When I left I never thought I would ever come back. With the situation in Newcastle growing worse by the day we had to come up with something and somehow everything fell into place. I am so lucky and thankful to be where we are right now.
346. What have you lost interest in recently?
Not extremely recently, but I used to be big into MMA. I had front row seats at UFC 120 in London and met some of my favorite fighters at the UK's first expo. I even had a press pass to photograph an event. However a combination of us having time without tv or internet a couple years back, along with the drastic increase in popularity of the sport meant I lost touch with the scene...now I haven't seen an event for a long time.
347. What makes life easier?Free time. Time to take in the world, walk, breathe, think. Time to spend with loved ones, be it just watching a movie or going out for something to eat. Appreciate the people and things you love and remember how good you have it - focus on the good things in life!
348. What was the last thing you furiously argued about with someone?
Oh goodness knows...perhaps Jake with the whole 'what's for tea' fiasco!
349. What job would you never do no matter how much it paid?
There are a few. Working within any type of food/service industry would probably be the worst because I'm so grossed out by peoples eating habits and how dirty some people can be...blurgh I feel ill thinking about it!