357. When was the last time you felt lucky?
Everyday lately when I'm sat in this beautiful house, walking along the stunning river with my amazing dog, having such awesome parents and a truly perfect partner.
358. When did you first realize that life is short?
Goodness knows the first time but I think about it everyday. It makes me feel guilty when I have a lazy day of doing nothing.
359. What is the most insensitive thing a person can do?
The most insensitive? There are too many things to be able to pick just one! Anything that takes advantage of something that a particular person is most self conscious or worried about is always upsetting and uncalled for. This is too broad of a question to answer in this way haha!
360. What can someone do to grab your attention?
Shout my name? lol Just joking. I'm not sure, it's pretty hard as I usually live in my own bubble and am oblivious to anyone around me. Maybe just be an exceptionally good person. Be the one that helps when no one else does.
361. What do you usually think about on your drive home from work?
I don't 'work' and I currently don't have a car so your question is invalid.
362. What’s one downside of the modern day world?
That there are no neighborhood communities anymore. Well proper ones. These days you have to make sure everything is locked up and secured, keep yourself to yourself and have those curtain twitchers who want to know what everyone else is doing.
363. What simple fact do you wish more people understood?
That there are alternatives to animal testing - use them!!!