Wednesday, 5 November 2014
Life Lately // October
Becoming overrun with blog work! haha I know that to most people they would just post when they could or whatever but I have to post every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and I will lose sleep to make sure that they are up at 9am on said days!
Other than that we are not moving! haha (Unlike the past two Life Lately's) But I am looking for a job again... It's just like the thing that when you want just a few hours, it's all over 16 hours that are going but bet your bottom dollar if I were looking for more hours, it would be all little jobs that were advertised.
We manage fine with the job that Jake is in, which is such a blessing compared to how it was when we lived in Newcastle, but I just want a little cleaning job 8-12 hours a week for some money of my own and for us to be able to run a car again! (So yeah, anyone know of anything give me a shout!)
That people are far too into Christmas. I know people who have had their trees up since the end of September and have all their gifts bought and wrapped already. I'm not a super Grinch, I just wait until the beginning of December to get in the spirit - any sooner and you loose the hype nearer the time!
I'd love to live in America purely to experience their enthusiasm for Halloween! Thing is, if you don't like the holiday - don't celebrate it! But at least let everyone else enjoy it before starting with all your crazy person 'CHHHRRRRIIISSSSTTTMMMASSSSS' annoyances ;P
My new blog design! What do you think? It's literally taken me like 4 days and thats working on it at least 5 hours per day...yes, I'm that picky and indecisive! I'm also loving how many awesome comments I've been getting lately and after almost a full 3 years on this blog (5 years blogging altogether) it's such a good feeling to have people enjoy and appreciate my work. So thank you!!
The weather and consequently being ill. I love Autumn as much as the next blogger, but I've been ill pretty much since I got back from Disneyland. I've had the worse cough and heavy chest as well as the inevitable runny nose for far longer than is acceptable and I don't want it to be poopy weather anymore!!
- Hopefully you've seen that this year I got to decorate for All Hallows Eve! I love how it turned out.
- I'm now on my way to a quarter of a century old! That's scary. And also a little sad that I'm not my lucky number in age anymore (23.)
- After 10 weeks in the hospital my amazing Nana eventually got to go home just before we went on holiday. Although she was diagnosed with Parkinson's while in the hospital, she is doing alot better and I can't wait to go to this years panto with her. (More in a future post)
- We obviously had an awesome time in Disneyland if you didn't know.
- I've been messing on with my layout again, what do you think? There are still a few things to tweak but advertising space is back and only £1.00! Check out more info here.