The time has finally come, after weeks..actually months of collecting little bits together, to announce my giveaway. Many of my Twitter followers will remember that it was originally to celebrate my 3 year Blogiversary, coupled with hitting 300 followers but it's taken a little longer than expected haha.
I wanted everything to be a little bit of me and my blog, so as you'll see from the following pictures each thing was chosen for a specific reason. I know it's not much but I have bought it all myself (and you have to factor in shipping too :P). So I guess this is it, here we go...
A quick low down of what I'm giving away:
* Because of my love for Nature and Bird photography, I wanted to try and pass on this hobby to you with a Bird Watching kit!
* So that you can have some Disney magic in your life, included is one of the best movies of the last 5 years (or so I say!) Saving Mr Banks on DVD.
* Being cruelty free is very important to me, as is trying to look after my skin, hence giving away my favorite face masks from Montagne Jeunesse.
* I hope it doesn't seem too self absorbed or anything but as my 2015 Underland to Wonderland Photographic Calendars were so well received I saved one especially for this occasion...there's still 11 months that you can make use of...
* When I spotted this 'Happily Ever After' plaque I had to pick it up! Not only is it what one of my tattoos reads, the old name of this blog and a great symbol of my love of fairy tales, but it is a super cute home ware item and you know I love my decor!
* The one item that was actually sent to me for this giveaway was this awesome print by the super talented Catillest. I'd love this 'Why Otters are Orsome' artwork for my own home too so I'm sure my fellow animal lovers will appreciate this.
* Surely when you think of me, you think of chocolate. Or at least I know when I think of me I do! haha So to share the bunny love as well as the sweetie goodness you'll find a Hoppy Bunny Dairy Milk and 3 Lindt Chocolate Rabbits.
* Last but not least is the very first item I bought for you. A Deathly Hallows Necklace. Just like mine!
I'll let you have a closer look at the items I've included before proceeding to tell you how you can enter, there's a little twist to this that I hope you'll like.
So I know at this point most people would insert a rafflecopter widget and let you guys do your thing but not me. As all my gifts are personal I want the whole experience to be. If you're here just for some free stuff I'm sorry because the reason I'm doing this is to thank those people who actually follow and enjoy my blog for what it is. I have met some incredibly supportive people over the past 3+ years as well as made some awesome friends - to you guys, thank you.
How To Enter!!!
I wanted to do something more than for you to click a button and be entered so Jake came up with a fabulous way of entering. What you have to do is of course, first and foremost be a follower on bloglovin' and secondly send me a photo. This photo has to feature a 'hidden' Mickey! (If you don't know what that is click here!) You can create it using items around your home or from nature, you can draw it, or it can be a photograph of one from a Disney park or even one you spot while out and about. Use your imagination.
Jake rarely reads the blog and doesn't know any of you guys so he will be the judge, though all photos will be shown to him anonymously anyways.
Entries can be posted to my Facebook page, tweeted to me saying 'This is my entry to the #UTWGiveaway' or emailed to underlandtowonderland[@]gmail.com.
Get all entries into me by midnight on the 1st of February and I'll announce the winner in another post on the 4th so I can get it posted out as soon as possible! Unfortunately this time it is open to UK residents only, sorry to my amazing followers over seas!
Thanks again guys and I hope lots of you enter! Feel free to share and good luck :)
[EDIT - Please read the above two paragraphs carefully!!! To enter you must send me an image and you will find out of what above. All the conditions are clearly stated, so apologies to those who do not follow them as you will unfortunately not be entered.]