This post was intended to be a nice and easy, factual post to let new and old followers alike learn a little more about me as an individual. However, maybe you can relate, but I really struggle to come up with any 'facts' about myself let alone interesting ones haha...in fact this post has taken a few weeks to complete.
I started out aiming to do 50, that was never gonna happen - so I was pretty happy when I got to 25.
Let me know if you share any of my traits or if similar things have happened to you etc. Here we go!
- In my lifetime I've had a dog, a guinea pig, 4 rabbits, 5 fish and 8 hamsters.
- I was named after my Granda, who was actually called Andrew...but people knew him as Danny.
- For my 21st birthday instead of a party I did a skydive to raise money for a cause close to my heart.
- The number of true 'friends' I have can be counted on one hand.
- I have an obsession with birds of all species and say good morning to those I pass on my way to work.
- My first camera was a Nikon D60.
- I am completely tee total.
- Worlds fussiest eater award goes to me!
- My hair is naturally 'auburn' but it has been red, bright orange, yellow blonde, teal green, purple, pink, all shades of brown and black! (Currently my natural which has turned to a dark auburn/light brown)
- I am anemic, asthmatic, have dermatillomania, early arthritis, an irregular heartbeat and repetitive strain injury and probably something else! Aka a hypochondriac according to many haha.
- Born in 1990! Making me a true 90s kid.
- If I ate any more Italian food I would turn into it.
- When I first moved out I lived in 3 different flats in 4 years, until we moved to our current house.
- Similarly, I have lived in a seaside town for 22 years out of my 24 years of life.
- Trypophobia (fear of holes), Lepidopterophobia (fear of moths and butterflies) and 'social anxiety' are among my most serious hurdles in daily life.
- I truly believe that creatures such as fairies and mermaids exist on this planet.
- Despite being an atheist, the Duggar and Bates families way of life are inspirations to me.
- Certain/incessant noises easily annoy me.
- My hair is long but very, very thin and fine.
- In middle school I was a Librarian and Vice Captain for my house!
- There are at the very least 10 Disney items in every room of our home, minus maybe the bathrooms.
- My first car was a Nissan Almera and I miss it.
- I only have 6 tattoos (counting chest as 1), but if I had the spare money I'd be covered.
- My musical taste is extremely diverse.
- I'm a Hufflepuff.Phew! So much harder than you think. If any of your have posts similar to this please link them in the comments and then we can all learn more about each other.
You never know, maybe I'll do another of these in the future. Your posts might inspire me and give me inspiration for more facts ;)