Hello there guys. How are you all? I never really ask that on here. Let's take a second just to talk about you. YOU guys. All FIVE HUNDRED of you!
Yes, after 3 years and 7 months of ranting, rambling and documenting our journey through life - I've finally reached an amazing amount of people, hopefully having made a lot of you smile during that time too.
If you know me to talk to on the likes of twitter and my facebook page (which you should, I love talking to you all) there have been a few moments when I have let this number get to me. I've wondered what I'm doing wrong and why do people not like me as much as others, when I've been blogging so long but blogs that are only months old are racking up a following of thousands.
The long and short of it is it sooo doesn't bloomin' matter one iota! The main thing to me is interaction and so this giveaway is for those of you who actually spend your precious time to read, comment and support my little online diary.
I'm just gonna get straight into it because that sentimental ramble went on long enough, don't you think?
My first giveaway in January of this year, although it didn't have many entries, seemed to be responded to well and I had good feedback about the contents and style of the giveaway so wanted to do something similar this time around.
Like I said in the post for that one, with this being such a personal blog I wanted to include things that represent it in a way, this time also coupled with the theme of summer! Below is a complete list of each item and why I chose it.
To enter use the rafflecopter widget below but make sure to follow the directions closely. Please DO NOT enter if you are going to follow and then unfollow as that will take a chance away from my true blog friends who I have spent my time and money to personally select each item to thank. Thanks! :)
- A picnic blanket for you to get outside, sit amongst the greenery and appreciate mother nature.
- A mason jar cup to sip your juice from, keeping you hydrated and looking cool.
- Ice lolly moulds so you can make you (or your dog!) special homemade treats. [I have some cool recipes coming up soon :P]
- This super cute crochet Octopus keyring made by the talented and lovely Inked Hibiscus Designs, in a beautiful coral pink to brighten up your keys or bag.
- Seeing as last time I included one of my wildlife calendars, this time there is a set of my photographic cards. (It doesn't have to be the ones pictured, it can be 4 of any photos you've seen and liked on my blog!)
- Everyone needs a Bird identifying guide so when you're sat out on your picnic blanket, you can name those pretty birds you spot.
- Of course there had to be a Disney dvd. Big Hero 6!! I pre-ordered this and hoped this post would be going up sooner...so sorry it's not still super new, but I hope you don't have it yet!
- Of course we had to have some of my favorite, cruelty free, Montagne Jeunesse Face masks again!
- Staying on the cruelty free train and adding a little mermaid sparkle to your life here's some Barry M Aquarium Collection Nail Varnish in Treasure Chest.
- This Deathly Hallows Necklace was one of the most popular items in the last giveaway, This time I went for one in an antique gold colour...you know, to match your nails? haha
- A Minnie Mouse Pez Dispenser because sweeties & Disney.
- Monsters University Popping Candy because sweeties & Disney.
- Some special Lindisfarne Liqueur Fudge from the famous St Aidens Winery of Lindisfarne Mead on Holy Island just down the road from my town and hand selected by my Dad :P
- A Princess themed 'My Story Book' Paperchase Journal to write up all about your summer memories.
- The matching Paperchase Princess Multi Colour Pen.
- And finally a super cute Owl Post it and List set with a pen so you can plan and organize everything from daily jobs to blogging (like me :P)!
Phew! There we have it. All of the little bits and bobs that I've picked up for you over the past couple weeks. I hope that you like everything and the reasons behind it all. Here is a quick low down of the rules and such and then you can enter via the Rafflecopter widget.
Thank you all again, I really do appreciate all of your constant support and kind words <3
Who can Enter?
This time around the giveaway is open WORLDWIDE! As I have so many fantastic followers from across the sea. Postage will be paid by me.
I apologise but due to the Liqueur Fudge the winner must be OVER 18. If the winner drawn is under 18 that prize will be omitted from the complete prize package.
Again, please do NOT enter if you are not a genuine follower as it is not fair for those who are. This is a giveaway to thank people who enjoy my blog, not an excuse to follow and then unfollow just to get some free stuff ;)
How to Enter?Using the Rafflecopter widget below complete the mandatory fields.
You must be a follower via BlogLovin'.
You must take a photo of your favorite bird from your area and tweet it to @UnderToWonder with a sentence explaining why you like it using the hashtag #WonderGiveaway.
All other entry methods are not mandatory but will give you extra points.
The giveaway will run for 1 month from today, ending on the 26th of July.
a Rafflecopter giveaway