Since posting my 25 Facts About Me post a few months back, I have carried on wracking my brains and noting the most random of things down in my phone so I could get a part 2 done and finally round it up to the 50 facts haha!
For some reason people seem to quite like these types of posts...so I hope you enjoy this!
1. I like weird smells like seaweed and manure.
2. I'm scared of the dark unless I'm in a place that I'm 100% comfortable/familiar with.
3. Antiques make up a vast percentage of my household furniture and I love to think of who may of owned it before me and before them.
4. Years ago I had the opportunity of an interview to be a photographer at Disneyland Paris.
5. When I was little I wanted to be a marine biologist.
6. If I could only wear one make up item forever, it'd be my eyebrows!
7. I snort when I laugh.
8. Beard and tattoo fan before beards and tattoos were cool ;) haha
9. I'm an only child but always wanted a big brother.
10. Should really of been born in 1890, not 1990!
11. I don't like to touch or have touched my belly button and throat. I'm pretty convinced belly buttons can pop open and spill your insides everywhere...
12. My favorite song ever, no matter what time of year is 'Carol of the Bells'.
13. (Touch wood) I have never broken anything more than a toe!
14. As a child, I did Highland dance lessons.
15. Because I'm petrified of getting/giving people food poisoning, I always purposely over cook my food.
16. Before the 31st of last month, I worked every day for 5 months straight. (Currently on holiday from work woohoo!)
17. I will never have my own children.
18. I've not been to have my hair cut at the hairdressers for about 8/9 years.
19. People hate me for my political views.
20. Very rarely do I refer to the instructions of a new possession.
21. I have read the bible and attended a Catholic First school (though I was raised Christian and Christened) despite now being atheist.
22. When I buy a house it will have to be detached because I cannot stand having neighbours.
23. However thankful I am for everything I have, there isn't a day that goes past that I don't complain about something.
24. I can't talk on the phone to anyone other than my parents and other half without building myself up to it and rehearsing what I have to say.
25. We rarely buy crisps because if we do I'll eat and eat until they are gone.
25 + 25 = 50! Woohoo! Some pretty weird facts in there, but my goodness have you actually tried to think of that many things about yourself? It's pretty dang hard. Don't think I have mentioned that before. As always I wanna know if we share any funny quirks or if you have done a similar post, pop the link in the comments. :)