We love a tag here don't we? And I think you'll find it's been a whole 5 weeks exactly since the last one. One of the loveliest people I've met through blogging, Stella's Mammy - also known as Lisa (or should that be the other way around :P) tagged me in this quite a while ago, so thank you Lisa and sorry it's taken a while haha.
I loved reading Lisa's answers to the questions she was given so I hope you all go have a read of those and click the follow button while you're there!
Now for my answers to the questions I was given...
1. What's your most unusual phobia?
It seems that people think most of my phobias are unusual! I have Trypophobia (fear of holes), Lepidopterophobia (fear of moths and butterflies) and I'm not a fan of the yellow tags on the top of bread bags or stickers! Blurgh!
2. Did you have a favourite subject at school?
I'm not too sure. It changed right through my school years and my last memories of school are bad, so I doubt I had a favorite anything at that point haha. Probably art when I was younger and photography in 6th form.
3. Who would be your dream dinner date?
Oh goodness hahaha. Something informal... and with simple food to cater to my extreme pickyness. With Jake of course.
4. What was your first job?
I was a wallpaper & fabric consultant and overall shop assistant at an Interior Decor store!
5. Where's your happy place?
Wherever I need/want it to be I guess. It's more of who I'm with than where I am, however I have to say that rather than a place I go to when I need to feel comforted and make myself happy, a place that I am always happy in is (cliche, I know) Disneyland Paris.
6. What’s your favourite art form?
...I don't feel I need to answer this haha! Photography :)
7. Who or what were you in a previous life?
I have had 'memories' of being attacked and killed as a young female in what I'm guessing was the Victorian era judging by clothing. Though I believe a soul lives more than once, so what lives I have lived before that and this - I do not know.
8. What's your talent?
Hmm. I'm what you'd call a 'jack of all trades, master of none'. I don't feel I have any real talents in life. Not to sound so pessimistic haha, but I'm just telling the truth :P
9. What was the first album you bought?
I'm gonna have to venture into the attic and search the CD box and find out! I know some of the first singles I bought were Effiel 65 - Blue and Nelly Furtado - Like a Bird.
10. Which was the first social network you joined?
It would of been MySpace!
11. If you were a superhero, what colour would your cape be?
Black. I was going to say green as it's my favorite colour, but then it would draw more attention to me and I hate being the center of attention. I'd want to keep as low of a profile as possible. If it wasn't black it'd be an invisibility cloak cape!
I am going to tag Kerri, of Crumbs in the Bed as I now vow to tag her in everything. I also tag Amy of Amazzable, my fellow Hufflepuff Laura of The Girl with the Strawberry Tattoo and Amina of A Girl with a Camera.
These are your questions guys!
1. What was your first pet and what was it called? (If you have never had one, would you like one and what?)
2. Online shopping or shopping in person?
3. If you could live in any fiction TV show, what would it be and why?
4. Do you know your heritage/ where your ancestors are from?
5. What was one of your best experiences in life so far?
6. Sweet or savory?
7. You are in charge of your country for one day. What law do you change, abolish or bring in.
8. What 3 things do you like most about yourself?
9. When do you feel most afraid?
10. Do you have any bad habits? (Tell the truth!)
11. When you wish upon a star, what do you wish for?
Man those where hard to come up with. It actually took me the full length of a Harry Potter film & more after it was finished to come up with them so you lot that I've tagged had better do it! haha
Hope you enjoyed reading this. I know it seems lately my more photo dominated posts have been your cup of tea but I don't like to include photos that are unrelated to the content and didn't really feel there were many I could contribute to this. Blah, blah, blah.